Sunday, August 11, 2013

Foot Build Progress

I finally got around to putting the bottom skirt on the main feet. I cut thouse pieces out of 1/4" sintra. Very durable and thick. I plan on adding reinforcement behind the skirt since I have read on the forums that the feet get a lot of use and abuse.

I started to reskin the feet with 1mm styrene to hide the seams where it curves to hold the battery boxes. I also started adding the side details and well as the cutout details along the bottom of the foot.

Next up will be doing the same thing for the other foot and then to build the halfmoon details for the side of the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment