Sunday, July 7, 2013

Foot progress

It has been slow going fabricating the feet. I was having trouble with the curved section that goes under the battery box staying put. I had and epiphany one night when I realized I could use a section of plastic tubing from an old roll of Xyron adhesive for that section.

I cut a piece to fit around the motor, then finished off the top part that goes behind the batttery box with 2mm Sintra. I have slotted the battery box bottom so that the drive motor tucks into it and I have an access hole where I will connect the drive motor wiring.

I still need to add the skirt around the bottom of the foot and do some gap filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment